Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ya Mon! Our First Look...& The Attack of the Veil!

We decided to do a "first look" for a couple of reasons - mainly, allowing extra time for fun pictures :) Also, since we were together all morning, we'd already cursed ourselves by seeing each other before the ceremony. Oops! It's a good thing we don't believe in stuff like that!

The first look gave us time to be giddy about getting ready to walk down the aisle & to also calm each other. We also got to relive prom when I pinned on his bouttoniere (successfully, might I add?).



One last kiss from my girls & I was on my way to meet Mr. Q at the end of the pier!




Remember when I said my veil was like a sail? This is what I was talking about.








Sooo happy :D




Then it was time to pin on Mr. Q's bout. It was around this time that my veil started winding up, readying itself for the attack...




Oh, how I wish my veil were blowing lightly in the breeze in these pictures!





Apparently the weather man didn't get my memo stating that I would be wearing a long as* veil & to keep the wind down! Because all of a sudden...




...ATTACK!

But in the end, it was worth it because we were able to get amazing shots like this...



...and this.






After we sautered off the pier, we headed around the grounds of Coyaba for a fun photoshoot - coming up next!

Did you do a first look? Why or why not?


All pictures, by the one & only Ashley Colhouer.

____________________________________________
Previously in the Quiche Jamaican Extravaganza:
Ya Mon! Back to Reality
Ya Mon! “Goin’ to Jamaica & We’re, Gonna Get Maaa-arried”!
Ya Mon! Who Zip Lines Before Their Wedding?
Ya Mon! Reggae Sailing
Ya Mon! Practice Makes Perfect
Ya Mon! Rehearsal Dinner/Party/Bonfire
Ya Mon! Jamaican Mornings
Ya Mon! Getting Pretty
Ya Mon! Crewcuts Model (aka Boys Getting Ready)
Ya Mon! The Dress, The Dress, The Dress!

No comments: