Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photographic Bliss

If you haven’t already seen Junebug's latest fashion report, I suggest heading over there STAT! They recently released their Best Wedding Photos of 2008 (from leading photographers around the world). I am not sure how they compile their data, or if they’re just personal favorites, but I don't care - I love them all! I could just drink up these stunning images. They can also offer you great inspiration that you can then show to your photographer for your wedding day.

Sit back and enjoy my personal favorites…

Marcus Bell

This is a fairy tale shot if I've ever seen one!


Ben Chrisman



Christian Oth

Ooh, ooh! Who wants a shot like this? I do, I do!


Matt & Angie Sloan



Yervant Zanazanian

I always love the contrast between rough graffiti and soft wedding fabrics.


Amelia & Jason Lyon

Our own WeddingbeePros - yeah!


Sean Flanigan



Nate & Jaclyn Kaiser



Do you plan on providing your photographer with inspiration images that you'd like for your wedding day? I know I'm going to!

No comments: