Friday, February 20, 2009

Sat. 10:00 - BE CALM

As you may remember from my invitation quote post, Brian Andreas is one of my favorite artists/storytellers/whimsical geniuses. I subscribe to his "Story of the Day" emails & love getting a touch of his wisdom every day.

Today's story was all too appropriate for me & probably most of you as well:

To-Do List
"You seem very calm for a woman who's getting married, I said & she nodded. It's on my to-do list, she said, so there's no point in agonizing about it."

source

Everyone needs time to decompress. Couples planning a wedding, even more so. I have an appointment at the salon for tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. It's what I've been looking forward to all week, so I'd say that yes, I have penciled in (no, SHARPIE'd in!) time to simply relax.

Have you scheduled "calm time" on your to-do list?

No comments: