Friday, March 13, 2009

Dressing the Boys

It wasn’t too difficult to come up with the guys clothing choices to go with our casual-preppy-tropical wedding (Hawaiian shirts or linen shirts?). We opted to go with easy, breezy linen for the groomsmen. Again, I had to let go of my OCD when I brought up the probability of wrinkles, but I think I’ll be okay. I carry an iron with me on every trip I take & will even iron the shirt for the guys once we get down there. The resort also has a steamer (yes, I checked!) which will be good for my dress, too! I held out for Banana Republic’s 30% off sale & bought everything yesterday!



source


Mr. Quiche wanted a versatile tan suit that would look great with my dress & everyone elses duds...with the added bonus that he can wear it to work for years to come! My only requirement was that it have flat front pants, and he found an awesome Calvin Klein suit that was on sale!


source


Mini Quiche A will also wear a tan suit, with an adorable shirt from GapKids underneath so that he can take off his jacket right after the ceremony. We’re borrowing the suit from my best friends wedding, so no expense there! Our ring bearer (my nephew) will be wearing the same shirt from GapKids with khaki pants.


Havana Shirt from GapKids

We were lucky to get everything at such great prices that fit in so well with our theme. Where did you shop for the mens (& boys!) clothes?

No comments: